Customer Privacy Notice
CUSTOMER INFORMATION NOTICE
1. Data Controller
This notification notice is issued in accordance with the PDP Law No. 6698 and the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the purpose of providing detailed explanations and information on the processing of your personal data by DOGO TASARIM SAN. ve TİC. A.Ş. In order to access more detailed information in this context, please review the introductory information and the personal data retention/destruction policy and the records contained in the VERBİS system, which are available at "www.dogostore.com".
2. Purpose of Processing the Personal Data
Your personal data which are processed during your purchasing of clothing, accessories, shoes, bags, decoration products through our company stores and our e-commerce website, and falling into the categories "identity, communication, customer transaction, physical space security, transaction security, finance, marketing, audio, and visual records” is processed limited to the following purposes.
- Selling of shoes, bags, decorations, clothing, accessories products to our customers through various channels (online, store sales, etc.),
- Issuing of invoices, waybills and similar legal documents as a complementary procedure of the sales, forwarding them to our customer and managing of the collection process,
- Management of the main operations of the sales process such as ordering and shipping, as well as informing of our customers in respect thereof through communication channels such as phone, SMS, and e-mail,
- Fulfilling the obligations stipulated in the legislation as to the consumer law and electronic commerce law,
- Evaluation and finalization of the objections, suggestions, complaints and feedbacks before, during and after the sales,
- Responding to the questions and complaints pre-membership/subscription/sale through means of communication such as social media, e-mail, web portal, webchat, and phone, sharing of the information requested by our customer or lead, making of the necessary calculations,
- In order to increase the service quality, conducting the customer satisfaction survey, monitoring, organizing, and improving customer experience and demands.
- Performing of audits by accredited independent companies in order to provide certification pursuant to the standard, and reporting of its results to us,
- Retaining the information required to be kept in transactions such as membership/shopping performed through the internet,
- Submitting all of the shopping records as evidence in possible legal disputes.
3. Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data is shared with the following recipient groups limited to the reasons that require their transfer:
- The relevant public institutions and organizations in order to fulfill our company's obligations imposed by the laws and to the extent permitted by the provisions of the legislation,
- Our lawyers and judicial authorities in order to exercise our legal rights; to cargo/postal companies to conduct our sales operations,
- Companies, banks, financial auditing companies providing electronic payment system and taxation services in order to carry out all financial and taxation processes related to the sale,
- Technical support companies providing services for the establishment, development, and technical maintenance of infrastructure/electronic systems and the “Message Management System” platform established to manage commercial electronic message permissions and complaint processes within the scope of “the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce” and the relevant legislation.
4. Method and Legal Grounds of Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data is collected through information sharing via data inputs made to any forms on our website, online messaging portals such as web chat, phone and e-mail, and through storage of face-to-face information in our stores to the system, and is processed on the legal grounds stipulated in Article 5/2 c, ç, e, f of the Law No 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, reads "processing of personal data belonging to the parties of a contract, is necessary provided that it is directly related to the conclusion or fulfillment of that contract, it is mandatory for the controller to be able to perform his legal obligations, data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of any right, it is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the controller, provided that this processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject".
- Personal data to be processed under “EXPLICIT CONSENT” in accordance with Article 5/1 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data; is shared with companies in a contractual relationship, which provide SMS and e-mail delivery services and companies which provide consultancy services on marketing, for the purposes of identifying of your usage/shopping habits, segmenting and delivering gifts, discounts, new opportunities, and special offers, contacting for the tailor-made marketing activities such as customer preference analysis, product-service promotion, information, advertisement and campaign and sending e-mail and SMS regarding to “the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce” and the relevant legislation.
5. Rights of Relevant Person (Data Subject)
While detailed information in this respect can be found at “www.dogostore.com”, you may forward your requests in written form under Article 11 of the law regulating the rights of the relevant person pursuant to the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles on the Application to Data Controller" to the registered office address of the company at "A.O.S.B. Mah. 10014 Sk. No:1 Çiğli İzmir” or via registered electronic mail address (REM) "[email protected]".