Personal Data Protection
Application under PDP Law
In accordance with Article 13 of the PDP Law No 6698 and the provisions of the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles on the Application to Data Controller, dated 10.03.2018 and numbered 30356, you, relevant person (data subject), may forward your request regarding your rights which are set forth in Article 11 of the same law and listed in 9 articles below, in written form to the registered office address of the company at "A.O.S.B. Mah. 10014 Sk. No:1 Çiğli İzmir” or via registered electronic mail address (REM) "[email protected]".
In your application, the following information must be provided therein pursuant to the relevant Communiqué:
- Name, surname, and if the application is in written form, signature,
- TR Identity No for the citizen of the Republic of Turkey, passport no and if any identity no for the foreigners,
- Residence or work address for notification purposes,
- Email address, phone and fax number if any, for notification purposes
- The subject matter of the request
The applications that do not contain one or more of this information may not, unfortunately, be put into process pursuant to the legislation.
The requests that you may forward under Article 11 of the PDP Law are as follows:
- You may learn whether or not your personal data has been processed
- You may request information if your personal data are processed
- You may learn the purpose of personal data processing and whether this data has been used for intended purposes
- You may know the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred at home or abroad
- You may request the rectification of your personal data if processed incompletely or inaccurately
- You may request deletion or destruction of your personal data
- You may request that your rectification, deletion and destruction requests be notified to the third parties whom your personal data has been transferred
- You may raise an objection to any consequences to the detriment of you upon the analysis of the processed personal data exclusively through automated systems
- You may claim for compensation of any and all damages you might have incurred due to your personal data has been illegally processed.